Based in New York, New Jersey or Connecticut, you will be in a customer facing position providing pre-sales support and implementation support to our prospective and current customer base located throughout the United States.
Reporting directly to the CIO, you’ll be a member of the Solutions Engineering Team working closely with Business Development Team and Project Management Team to design solutions for prospects and customers. In this role, individual is required to demonstrate sound technical understanding, and superior interpersonal skills playing a vital role in understanding customer requirements, designing solutions that meets the requirement, and presenting the solution to prospects and customers. Additionally, individual must have great attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and communicate effectively.
OBJECTIVES – YEAR ONE
- Design and price solutions as required for services listed in Agio’s Service Catalog.
- Create Pre-Sales Questionnaire for each service in the service catalog
- Attain required technical certification for selected technology vendors.
- Create scripted demo of Agio’s services and platforms – AMS, ESP.
- Develop training material to educate Business Development and Client Services Team on Agio’s portfolio of services.
- Write service descriptions for all Agio Services listed in the service catalog.
- Attend prospecting calls and meetings with Business Development Team. Conduct demo of Agio’s service platforms (AMS & ESP)
- Gather technical requirements from internal and external (prospects/customers) to ensure the new solution will meets the needs of everyone involved.
- Build best of the breed technical solution using the services from service catalog.
- Prepare presentations as necessary, taking care to reflect the needs and abilities of your audience, both in a pre-sales and post-sales implementation role.
- Work with post-sales Project Management Team to ensure that the support teams are ready to support the solutions that you’ve designed.
- Research industry trends and stay current with latest technology offerings for cloud service providers, enterprise storage, virtualization technologies, and network connectivity.
- Work with Product Development Team to add services to the service catalog.
- In this role, you will have no direct reports, but you will be expected to lead project teams of internal and external resources in pursuit of Agio’s corporate goals.
EXPECTATIONS (SUCCESS CRITERIA)
- Meet the objectives identified for year 1.
- Be the expert and go to person for SkySuite and Hosting service designs.
- Establish SLAs (turnaround time) for solution design for each of the services in the service catalog. Meet the established SLAs.
- Manage the customer experience throughout the sales cycle from pre-sales to post-sales, ensuring all technical and site-specific information’s is transitioned to the implementation and post-sales support teams.
- Participate and contribute in POC testing of new services
Applicants must possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or MIS and/or have associated experience in the field (minimum of five years experience).
- Technical experience in designing and implementing product and service solutions to solve complex business problems.
- Minimum of 3 years of system administration experience working directly with server, storage, and virtualization technologies like EMC Storage, VMWare, Desktop Virtualization, Cisco network, and Windows and Linux based infrastructure.
- Desired certifications – VMWare Certified Professional (VCP), EMC Technical Architect (EMCTA), EMC Implementation Engineer (EMCIE).
A WEEK IN THE LIFE
25% – External Meetings & Demos
- Attend prospect and customer meetings and conduct demos.
- Gather Requirements and perform site-visits.
- Follow up on technical takeaways.
- Present technical solution to prospects and customers.
50% – Solutions Design & Pricing
- Design technical solution to meet the requirements.
- Review technical solutions with internal teams (Solutions Team, Project Management Team, Client Support).
- Gather quotes from suppliers/vendors and create pricing for the solution.
- On winning opportunity, create a client brief – document highlighting client’s current environment and the new design.
25% – Internal Projects
- Create Pre-Sales Questionnaire for each service in Service Catalog
- Seek technical certification for selected vendors.
- Write service descriptions for services in Service Catalog.
- Assist in POC projects for product development.