Reporting directly to the Talent Manager, and based in the operational headquarters of Agio in Norman, Oklahoma, you’ll be a member of the HR Talent team working with both internal and external customers throughout the world. As part of this team, you’ll be assisting with the entire employee lifecycle; from recruiting to offboarding and everything in between.
OBJECTIVE – YEAR ONE
- Become familiar enough with Agio processes to begin to have an impact on future process enhancements, while having a direct and positive influence on the employee lifecycle.
- Recruiting: As a rapidly growing company, Agio is constantly hiring. You’ll work with recruiting agencies and recruiters from across the United States.
- Hiring: Once we have a set of candidates, we need to interview. You’ll be working with Agio teams to understand the way we interview, how we interview and how we select our candidates.
- Onboarding: After we’ve recruited and hired, we begin our favorite process, onboarding. Done correctly, this process energizes and engages our employees, preparing them to be effective from the start.
- Training: As technology changes so do training requirements. Be a part of building this training for over 100 employees worldwide.
- HR: Learn what it is like to work with an outsourced professional employment organization and understand the criteria that companies use to determine whether to insource or outsource that critical function.
- Hunger to learn about the full employment life cycle
- Desire to have a positive impact on the people that work (and want to work) for Agio
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Analytical, critical thinking skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to develop professional relationships at varying levels within the business
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written, verbal communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Must be flexible, open to new direction and willing to receive feedback
- Willing to collaborate with others, and promote a positive work environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
The strongest candidates will also have:
- Experience with Salesforce
- Working towards a degree in HR
- Some experience in HR