Based in New York and CT, you will be in a customer facing position with a focus on selling Agio Services and Solutions to the Hedge Funds with an AUM of $5.0B or more.
- Actively prospect new service opportunities within the assigned hedge fund vertical
- Develop relationships with key decision makers and influencers at all levels with the organizations
- Present Agio Services and Solutions to all levels of the organization and positioning the solution appropriately to each audience
- Create proposals, negotiate and close contracts with prospects
- Work closely with implementation and support teams to ensure client satisfaction
- Create and maintain a sales funnel including monthly prospecting reports and forecasts
- Increase Agio’s market share in the franchise hedge fund vertical
As a Business Development Representative, you will report to the Managing Director,
Business Development, working closely to support Agio corporate business development
You will research, prospect and identify targets for Agio Solutions and Services, forging
relationships with key individuals at all levels.
You will prepare sales proposals that speak in appropriate manners to all key influencers
and decision-makers within the organization, enabling you to close business on behalf of
You will work to establish a sales pipeline, reporting weekly on your progress.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field and/or have associated experience in the field (minimum of 3 years experience)
- A minimum of 3 years sales experience
- Specific experience selling to financial services companies;
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport building, listening and
- questioning skills
- A proven track record and measured success in sales and account management
- Ability to understand the business challenges the prospect faces and effectively position Agio Solutions and Services to meet those needs
The strongest candidates will also have:
- Good understanding of the Financial Industry;
- Experience with SalesForce CRM;
- Proven understanding of selling technical solutions;
- Strong lead networking/prospecting experience;
- Hedge Fund experience;
- Maturity and professionalism and an entrepreneurial spirit
Your individual performance in attaining the target gross profit assigned as sales quota.
The percentage your services profit derived from net new accounts to Agio.
Customer satisfaction in you accounts as measured by NPS